Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Testimonials

"I am so glad that I followed my neighbors recommendation to use Allen Service. You guys have showed me that a simple thing like customer service really makes all the difference in the world. Your man Kevin was an absolute pleasure to have in my home. He really took his time explaining what was going on with my heating system and showed me that the energy savings per year would actually help pay for the financing of a new hybrid heating and cooling system. I can't wait to start enjoying my brand new system this winter. I love you guys."

"We have used Allen several times this year and last. They have done exceptional work weather it was our washer machine, heater, or plumbing leak! They are very quick to respond and send a tech to fix any problem. Every person has been great about keeping you informed about what needs to be fixed and what the expected price for repairs are. I would highly recommend this company!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment